|Date of Birth||18 February 1987|
|Date of Death||Unknown|
|Début||2014 Beijing ePrix|
|Teams||Trulli Formula E Team|
|Formula E Career|
|Total Entries||4 (4 Starts)|
Daughter of Italian racer Aldo Cerruti, Cerruti first entered competitive motorsport in 2008. Entering the CITE (Italian Touring and Endurance Championship) series, Cerruti impressed and was given a drive again in 2009. She then got a drive in the Superstars Series, competing for two seasons, becoming the highest placed woman in a race and the season standings in the championship's history.
Cerruti then moved to GT racing, entering the Campionato Italiano Gran Turismo in 2012, and the Blancpain Endurance Series in 2013. 2013 also saw Cerruti enter into single seaters, entering Formula Three and the Auto GP Championships.
Formula E HistoryEdit
Cerruti was named as an official driver for Trulli in June 2014, joining team owner Jarno Trulli at the team Cerruti's time in Formula e was hampered by two retirements, including an accident with Katherine Legge in which Cerruti was a victim. A few days before the 2015 Miami ePrix, Cerruti left Trulli's team, on the basis of 'professional reasons', allowing another Italian racer, Vitantonio Liuzzi to replace her at the event.
Full Formula E RecordEdit
Shown below are a series of tables outlining Michela Cerruti's career in Formula E in statistical form.
Formula E EntriesEdit
The list below includes all of the teams and cars, as well as overall finishing positions for Michela Cerruti during their FE career:
|Michela Cerruti's Overall Formula E Record|
|2014/15||Trulli Formula E Team||18||Spark-Renault SRT_01E||29th||0|
Below is a table showing Michela Cerruti's full Formula E record.
|FIA Formula E Championship Record|
Videos and Images:
- BCstudio, 'Michela Cerruti', wikipedia.org, (WikiMedia, 07/07/2010), http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michela_Cerruti#mediaviewer/File:Michela_Cerruti.JPG, (Accessed 03/07/2015)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 'Drivers' Club: Michela Cerruti', fiaformulae.com, (FIA Formula E, 2015), http://www.fiaformulae.com/en/drivers-club/michela-cerruti.aspx, (Accessed 03/07/2015)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 'Vitantonio Liuzzi replaces Michela Cerruti in Miami', fiaformulae.com, (FIA Formula E, 12/03/2015), http://www.fiaformulae.com/en/news/2015/march/vitantonio-liuzzi-replaces-michela-cerruti-for-miami.aspx, (Accessed 30/04/2015)
- ↑ 'Michela Cerruti joins Trulli to become second female driver', fiaformulae.com, (FIA Formula E, 30/06/2014), http://www.fiaformulae.com/en/news/2014/june/michela-cerruti-joins-trulligp-to-become-second-female-driver.aspx, (Accessed 30/04/2015)
- ↑ 'Sam Bird seals victory in the Putrajaya ePrix', fiaformulae.com, (FIA Formula E, 22/11/2014), http://www.fiaformulae.com/en/news/2014/november/sam-bird-seals-victory-in-the-putrajaya-eprix.aspx, (Accessed 30/04/2015)