|Date of Birth||12 July 1980|
|Date of Death||Unknown|
|Début||2014 Beijing ePrix|
|Formula E Career|
|Total Entries||2 (2 Starts)|
Legge began racing in go-karts, before becoming the first woman to take pole position in British Formula Ford (on her début). Continuing in single seaters, Legge raced in the British Formula Renault and then Formula Three championships from 2001 to 2003, before taking third in the Toyota Atlantic Series. Legge then made history in Champ Car, becoming the first woman to lead a lap, racing in the series from 2006 to 2007.
A switch to touring cars saw Legge racing in the DTM from 2008 until 2010 for Audi, before returning to the United States to race in IndyCar (for Dragon Racing). In 2013, Legge raced the Deltawing for Deltawing Racing in the American Le Mans Series.
Formula E CareerEditLegge competed in 2014/15 season for Amlin Aguri, having originally been named as their main driver alongside António Félix da Costa. Legge raced in the first two races of the season, but failed to score at all in either race, combined with an accident involving Michela Cerruti in Putrajaya. Two fifteenth place finishes were achieved, before Salvador Duran replaced her at the 2014 Punta del Este ePrix, and remained in the second pair of cars until the end of the season.
Full Formula E RecordEdit
Shown below are a series of tables outlining Katherine Legge's career in Formula E in statistical form.
Formula E EntriesEdit
The list below includes all of the teams and cars, as well as overall finishing positions for Katherine Legge during their FE career:
|Katherine Legge's Overall Formula E Record|
|2014/15||Amlin Aguri||77||Spark-Renault SRT_01E||34th||0|
Below is a table showing Katherine Legge's full Formula E record.
|FIA Formula E Championship Record|
Videos and Images:
- Doctorindy, 'File:Indy500 KatherineLegge.JPG', commons.wikimedia.org, (WikiMedia: Commons, 25/05/2013), https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Indy500_KatherineLegge.JPG, (Accessed 07/02/2019)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 'Driver's Club: Katherine Legge', fiaformulae.com, (FIA Formula E, 2014), http://www.fiaformulae.com/en/drivers-club/katherine-legge.aspx, (Accessed 12/07/2015)
- ↑ 'Alguersuari, Minassian & Klien add names to Formula E Drivers’ Club', fiaformulae.com, (FIA Formula E, 12/02/2014), http://www.fiaformulae.com/en/news/2014/february/alguersuari-minassian-klien-add-names-to-formula-e-drivers-club.aspx, (Accessed 30/04/2015)
- ↑ 'Sam Bird seals victory in the Putrajaya ePrix', fiaformulae.com, (FIA Formula E, 22/11/2014), http://www.fiaformulae.com/en/news/2014/november/sam-bird-seals-victory-in-the-putrajaya-eprix.aspx, (Accessed 30/04/2015)
- ↑ 'Salvador Duran to drive for Amlin Aguri in Punta del Este', fiaformulae.com, (FIA Formula E, 09/12/2014), http://www.fiaformulae.com/en/news/2014/december/salvador-duran-to-drive-for-amlin-aguri-in-punta-del-este.aspx, (Accessed 30/04/2015)